From: Brian Rohrbacher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 12:19 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] New Tower Installation - Check out these towers!

Just came across these.  They look pretty neat.

http://www.isotruss.com/wifi-towers.htm

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,8672279?hilite=isotruss

If I get a chance I am going to see what a 90 footer costs.  If anyone
else calls before I do, post it here so we can all see the price on
these bad boys.

Brian