This is a great show but today Leo made an error and I think someone from WISPA should contact them and tell them about WISP's.

There was a caller today from Canada who was moving to where there was no DSL or Cable, and asked about Satellite ISP.  Leo talked about that and then mentioned new options WiMax and BPL.  At no time did he mention WISP.  I did email Amanda [his assistant] and the show about WISP and gave them the www.wispa.org address, but also thought one of our leaders could contact them and update them on what we are.

Walter W. Stumpf Jr.
Xanadu Group Inc.
Cognigen Founders' Club member
179 Statesville Quarry Road