Okay-sorry Ron.

G4 is a satellite/cable network that bought out the old TECH TV network.  They deal mostly with technology-games/equipment/etc, although they have the infamous Man Show on at night.

Call For Help is an original TECH TV show that was on for years that G4 tried to kill when the took them over.  Reason-it was on at 3pm and originally was geared to teens but they had a larger adult audience and G4 was stupid.  The Canada version of G4 took Leo and the show on [he has a radio show and website and books].  Finally after petitions and emails and campaigns protesting its cancelation, the USA version of G4 picked up the show [8am EST for me on Dish Network].  Call For Help solves computer problems of viewers, talks about new software and hardware, viruses, websites, and more.  I have learned a lot from Leo and crew-and I dont hold it against him that he likes Apple better than PC-but he does know both.

It still is done live from Toronto Canada [used to be San Francisco and I believe near Leo's home in one of the Carolina's.

Call For Help is on Dish Network here in EST at 8am Monday-Friday, plus another time later in the day for the west coast.

Walter