Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:52 AM
Subject: [WISPA] canopy interference

Does someone know what these claims mean?
Saw them in a Canopy presentation:

–Canopy was optimized to ignore external interference.
–Every radio is factory tested to meet throughput at 3db C/I (channel interference?)
–Canopy nominal C/I performance is ~2 dB.
–Competitions’ C/I requirements are 8db – 25 db.

Thanks.

Mario