On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Justin S. Wilson wrote:

I did not want to step on anyone's toes by calling the customer direct. I saw the form, but did not see anything about it being a lead for anyone who wanted it. We routinely "trade" accounts with other WISPs, etc. Sometimes they give them to us, other times we "wholesale" it out.

Couple of years ago we created some bad blood in a similiar situation with a T-1 customer.

Ahh...well, I posted it, I don't serve that area, I have no information on the person who needs service or the one that asked about the service. This is a "free for all". :-) No bad blood here.

--
Butch Evans
BPS Networks  http://www.bpsnetworks.com/