[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Ah but what about the new customer  who is comparing FIOS to what I offer? FIOS
will have tv and voip ( we do voip now but no tv )

Times are a changing and verizon is putting flyers on everything around boston,
ma to promote FIOS, like pizza box's, dry cleaning slips etc

Dan

Unfortunately you're in Boston but..Maybe its time to change your business plan. Maybe you should be selling to business only, providing large bandwidth to end users that will pay the price. We don't have a customer here in NY that pays less than $99 month and I have Cablevision, Lightpath, Open Access, Keyspan, Verizon, etc, etc and we still have plenty of customers to keep us busy. Why?? Becasue we have installation in 3 days or less and we respond to service requests usually within the hour. NO ONE does that. I repeat...NO ONE. Could I sell $29.99 residential service tomorrow??? No freakin' way. I would beat my head against the wall. But I don't like head trauma so I don't do that.

May I need to change things in the future??? Sure...But for right now I am all set......

Good Luck.

-B-

--
Bob Moldashel