>  But Resi doesn't have much future in MSAs.

Can you explain this statement for me? Excuse my lack of knowledge here. What are you referring to as a MSA? Also let us hear a little more detail about this statement please.

Once the client gets FiOS, all copper is clipped - and they cannot ever use a CLEC again.

I thought if the service drop was used to deliver phone service that the telco had to allow UNE access to the line. This has changed? I knew it had gone away in terms of access to advanced broadband facilities like DSLAMs and such but I thought the RBOCs still had to give up access to subscriber lines regardless of the media? Please elaborate.
Thank you,
Scriv