From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Liotta
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 8:44 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alvarion VL as a PtMP Platform

Is there any vendor besides Aperto that has product that will work with our 3.65Ghz license?

-Matt

Brad Larson wrote:

Jeff, LOL. Be careful who you're listening to. Like I said, there is allot of total BS out there being spread by certain people/manufacturer's. There are several waves of certifications coming. Just because we didn't show up for the first wave doesn't mean we don't have a product. When the others get caught up Alvarion will be there for the real test phases. Brad

http://www.techworld.com/mobility/features/index.cfm?featureID=2021
http://www.alvarion-usa.com/presscenter/pressreleases/2109/
http://www.alvarion-usa.com/presscenter/pressreleases/