About $500 plus shipping.  I use mine all the time !!!  Seriously,
just got done checking some cards from an AP that got hit by lightning
a few days ago (yes, in January !).  It is so nice to know for sure
they are OK and I can reuse with piece-of-mind.  The PoE suppressor
did its job this time (last time I lost everything).

Brad Hagstrom
(Jenco Wireless)