Yup. Those were my exact words 4 years ago directly to Trango.

Travis
Microserv

Blair Davis wrote:

That is too bad....

Since my biggest tower has less than 30 users, putting 6 $1000 ap's on one tower just doesn't make sense....

On the other hand, putting 3 AP's with 120deg antennas on a tower is something I can justify. (just in case some one is listening)

Travis Johnson wrote:

No, they do not. I've asked for that exact thing since 2001 and original 5800 AP's. I've heard there may be something coming however... ;)

Travis
Microserv

Blair Davis wrote:

Anyone know if the Trango 5.8GHz ap's have an external antenna connection? out here, 60deg sectors on an ap are a bit small....