To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] TRANGO- changes history

Damn...If I didn't know any better there were several people bitching about Trango cutting out their distributors and going direct. I think I remember people saying "That's it...I'll never buy from them again".....

Now they have $149 CPE. Hmmmmmmmmm.....Should be interesting to see what happens now....

:-)

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.