Mark Koskenmaki said:
Further, this is directed at WISPA leadership...  What is the FCC looking
for us to do?   Do they have a defined role they're expecting us to be
filling?   If they do, should we be attempting to change it, or should we
embrace it?

The FCC does not want or expect anything from WISPA. We formed WISPA to tell the FCC what we want them to do. We want them to make policy in such a way that our third pipe of broadband has a chance to prosper and flourish, expanding broadband access and competition to areas all over the country, urban and rural alike. That is what WISPA does. Scriv