Mark Koskenmaki wrote:
It'll go to the big guys.   Telecommunications,  defense contracting, space
development... You name it.  Not a one has small business involved when it
comes to Uncle Sam paying to get something done.    I'm not trying to be
cynical, but the odds are  with me on this.

The above was in response to Mark's belief that WISPs cannot get Federal funds. Actually I got $310,000.00 from the USDA in a grant, not a loan, a grant. It can be done. The government very much wants to see this industry take off and is willing and able to promote broadband growth. Somebody is going to get the money, it might as well be WISPs. Scriv