From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of David E. Smith
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:19 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] 2006 Board Election Underway!

The 2006 WISPA Board of Directors election is going on right now. Yes,
even at this very moment, little vote-tallying fairies are flying around

my server room, anxiously awaiting your votes.

If you believe you should have received a ballot, but have not yet
received one, please email me (offlist) or call MVN's office at
618-244-6868 (ask for Dave) and I'll try to help you out.

If you encounter any errors or problems with the voting process, ditto,
email or call.

David Smith
MVN.net