To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] omni tower separation

I can tell you from experience, mounting it at 6 inches is not a good idea. We did that once, in a rush job, when the climbers were there and mounting hardware was not. Definate holes in coverage were identified after the fact.

The answer of how far from the tower, is also a factor of how big your tower is, and of what kind.

I recommend 18"-24". As for Rick's suggestion of 36", never tried it, so don't know, but I see no reason not to take his word for it.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>