I just joined the WISPA list this past week to see what it's
all about. I don't know much about WISPA at this point
so that's why I'm here. Is there a page somewhere on the
WISPA web site that lists all members? I would be interested
in seeing who are members. We are a member of KYISPA
(Kentucky Association of ISP's) and several of the member
ISP's are also deploying wireless but I haven't heard any of
them mention WISPA. At our next monthly meeting, I plan
on getting their input to see if any of them are members. I'm
not a big fan of joining non-local organizations but WISPA
looks like a good group to be associated with so that's why
I'm giving it a look.

Sincerely,
Shannon D. Denniston, Co-Founder
KyWiFi, LLC - Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
http://www.KyWiFi.com
http://www.KyWiFiVoice.com
Phone: 859.274.4033
A Broadband Phone & Internet Provider

Wireless Broadband, Local Calling and
UNLIMITED Long Distance only $69!

No Taxes, No Regulatory Fees, No Hassles

FREE Site Survey: http://www.KyWiFi.com