I used street pricing for the radios in question, but certainly didn't cover pricing on any other items that would be required. Coverage area wasn't taken into consideration as it has no bearing on topology.

-Matt

Dawn wrote:

Matt,
Are these actual costs?
What is the coverage area?

Thanks,
Dawn

Matt Liotta wrote:

Attached is a quick rundown of basic mesh theory that I put together in light of the recent thread. It hasn't been peer reviewed or edited, which I would normally do before sharing publicly. But since I only wrote because of a thread on this list I figured I would just share it. Feel free to pick it apart.

I do want to point out a couple of things though. First, this was written in a generic way only covering mesh as a theory. As written it can be applied to various transport technologies from fiber to wireless; though I do provide an example using wireless P2P links. Applying mesh theory to wireless P2MP or ad-hoc networks would require special coverage.

-Matt

---
---