From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Tranzeo

I personally have 2 links made with the TR5a-24 radios from Tranzeo. One

of them has been in place about 2 months and I must say that they havent

burped, hick-up'd or farted even once! I am thus far extremely impressed

and very satisified - to say the least. The fiorst link shows a 54Mbps link at -71 and is a 4 mile CLOS shot and the other is a 8 mile shot CLOS -83 showing a 36Mbps link. Am I smiling? Yessssss :-)

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
Authorized Barracuda Reseller
MikroTik RouterOS Certified
www.inetsouth.com
www.mac-tel.us
www.RadioResponse.org (Katrina Relief)
Rayville, La.
318.728.8600 318.303.4227
318.303.4229

chris cooper wrote:

Can anyone share experiences with the Tranzeo 5824F series? Looking for a BH solution that supports QoS and is upwards of 50 Mb and reliable. Ive looked at this, Ceragon and Waverider. Any insights are

much appreciated.

Chris Cooper

Intelliwave

--