The Cisco radios can do 4.9-5.8 GHz. I am assuming that 5.3-5.7 will be
available in a update, since 4.9 is available now. Cisco apparently only has
6-8 deployments so far, and they are releasing updates regularly.

Our install is tentatively scheduled for March 14th, so I should be able to
post info shortly thereafter.

John