Hi Matt,

To answer your questions from my relatively "limited" sales & marketing
point of view

>RFC 2018 SACK

Yes it is enabled -- if you purchase a copy of our report, it shows the
exact system parameters configured on the box (basically, >sysctl -a | grep
tcp)

>RFC 896 Nagle

Can you please explain how this is applicable in modern-day implementations
of TCP?  From my limited understanding, Nagle is a relic of the past (been
replaced by TCP Westwood, etc)

>RFC 3168 ECN

Yes, the bit is turned on, but can you please explain how this is applicable
for a transparent layer-2 bridging scenario?

>RFC 1323 TCP Extensions for High Performance

Yes

-Charles

WiNOG Austin, TX
March 13-15, 2006