To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Fw: [Board] Television Whitespaces Position Paper-Version 2

Could you say something that looks a bit like this:

3650 is unlikely to be a wide-spread last mile distribution spectrum because
manufacturers are unlikely to develop an array cost-effective end user
solutions for only 50 mhz of contiguous spectrum.   Instead, it will
effectively become a middle mile, with single point solutions adapted from
other licensed or unlicensed spectrum, effectively becoming backbone and
infrastructure, rather than last mile distribution.   While an important
asset in the hands of providers, it, in itself, is not possible to be that
ubitquitous last mile.

Does that perspective seem accurate and more diplomatic?

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>