In some rural areas, it can be tough to do it in 1 to 5 years. What if you need
to provide service to the 2 houses that are 15 miles from your current tower
and there is 0 potential for growth? This would allow you to charge enough for
long enough that you don't have to lose money. How about 5-10 years for build
out?  I can't think of too many scenarios where you couldn't do it in 10 years.

John