I'm about to get my first WISP up and running but the major factor that's holding me back is the initial cost of the CPE's.  I've decided to go with WaveWireless (formerly WaveRider) 900Mhz but the lowest prices are around $350 or so.  I've been thinking of pitching the service by saying the following:

Option 1:  1 Year Contract and install is $295.95.
Option 2:  2 Year Contract and install is $195.95.
Option 3:  3 Year Contract and install is $99.95.
Option 4:  4 Year Contract and install is FREE.

Anybody else have any suggestions to help offset the initial cost per customer in this regard?  Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Joshua M. Andrews
Support Corps of America
www.SupportCorps.us