I wish I had the foundation ( $ ) to do so. I have one in my back yard that
is for sale right now. 1000 sq. miles of coverage, but it isn't cheap and the
owner already wants way more than what its worth. It has to be rebuilt/
updated  with some modern equipment and he has a weird/ varied customer base.
Anyone wannabe my partner or donate to the newly founded buy Mike a WISP
fund???? LOL

Thanks for the best wishes, if you hear of anything or anyone feel free to
pass my name and contact info on. The work doesn't necessarily need to be  full
time. I am willing to work on a part time or project to project basis for
anyone in the country that needs help with their network as long as they are
willing to cover my expenses my fees are negotiable. If not I charge  industry
standard pricing.

Regards,

Mike