To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] UL WiMAX update

You bring up an interesting point, comparing to GSM..
The problem is, in a democracy full of special interests, how does one determine fairly what that compatibilty standard should be? One of the Reasons WiMax still is not deployed, while non-standards product are flourishing. Is it better to get it done, or get it done right but while trying end up never getting it done?

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband