Hi,

This really isn't that hard. Put a fully manageable switch in front of your backbone router to the internet and mirror the port(s). Done.

We do this already to gather stats and find infected customers.

Travis
Microserv

Dylan Oliver wrote:
http://news.com.com/2100-1028_3-6067971.html

WASHINGTON--Broadband providers and Internet phone companies will have to pick up the tab for the cost of building in mandatory wiretap access for police surveillance, federal regulators ruled Wednesday.

Ooof. So we not only have to ensure that the government can snoop on our subscribers, but *pay for it*.

Best,
--
Dylan Oliver
Primaverity, LLC