From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 8:18 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] AT&T reselling Wildblue

Hey Johnny

Whats the speeds and latency up and down?
How much do you get to make on it?

Thanks
George

JohnnyO wrote:

We've installed 9 Wild Blue systems so far here in South Louisiana /
Mississippi / Alabama / Texas areas and have had great success with
them. WildBlue will be sending up another bird soon to increase
capacity and add features. Compared to all the other satellite systems

we've dealt with, WildBlue hands down wins.

JohnnyO