To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 8:31 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Returns to Hyperlinktech.com is it possible?

Sure do - We credit ALL of our customers without them having to ask for
any downtime over 12hours they experience on our system. If someone is
not happy with our service and ask for a refund for their installation,
we just give it to them, pick up our equipment and leave smiling.

How about you Rudolph ? How do you treat your customer base ? None of
our customers are due to advertisement, they are referrals by word of
mouth. How stupid would it be to give someone a hard time over a few
dollars when our business is driven by word of mouth advertising ?

JohnnyO