Mark Nash wrote:
I'm getting conflicting information from Trango sales reps, their online PDF
datasheet and others who know the product.  So... Does the M900 AP come
connectorized?  If so, what connector?

My application is about 2 miles NLOS (many trees).  Looking to do it with
omni...don't have to go hpol.  Who's using what and are you happy with it?

Thanks!
Hi Mark...I have one and it does have a connector; I believe it's Reverse SMA. We're not deployed yet but I'm going to be using it with an omni as well. Take care leon
Mark Nash
Network Engineer
UnwiredOnline.Net
350 Holly Street
Junction City, OR 97448
http://www.uwol.net
541-998-5555
541-998-5599 fax

--
*Leon Zetekoff*
Proprietor

See who we know in common <http://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/1265359/> Want a signature like this? <http://www.linkedin.com/e/sig/1265359/>

begin:vcard
fn:Leon Zetekoff
n:Zetekoff;Leon
org:BackWoods Wireless
adr;dom:;;505 B Main Street;Blandon;PA;19510
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Owner
tel;work:484-335-9920
tel;fax:484-335-9921