Wonder how well OFDM performs in this situation?

George

Jason wrote:
Ryan,

I would think that the vertical beam width of the antenna you choose would have something to do with it. Do a little trig and see if the signal hits the rooftop or clears the edge; throw in some safety factor. Also, calc the freznel zone at the edge of the roof. Just my gut instinct.

Jason

Ryan Spott wrote:
I have been offered the roof of a barn in my area to mount 900, 2.4 and
5.8 APs.

What is the minimum height above the metal that I want to be at if I
were to mount omnis?

I figured you folks would know with all the talk of metal water towers
and metal silos.

Thanks!

ryan