To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 11:03 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Frame size update (Matt,et al). VL nows supports 1600 bytes +

Well Matt, thanks to your questions I pushed them through the Alvarion R&D
folks and wanted to inform y'all of what I learned. I discovered that
BreezeACCESS VL as of version 4.0.23 supports jumbo packets of 1600 bytes +
4 bytes of CRC. If VLAN is used the length is the same 1600 + 4 bytes. It
works both ways UL and DL. Engineering has apparently tested it with
Smartbit card 7710 type. Same while inspecting the packets with Ethereal.

So is that adequate for what you and others are doing, such as with MPLS?

- Patrick