I just wanted to send out my personal thanks to Butch Evans for taking the positive step of asking how to advertise on the WISPA lists and then actually following through and paying as he did. We have seen many attempts by distributors, vendors, etc. to use WISPA resources to their advantage in the past and few have asked how they can do so in such a way where their message reaches the hundreds of potential customers available via WISPA online resources while giving back to the WISP industry through paid advertisement. It is the right thing to do and I just wanted to say thank you to Butch for doing the right thing. If you are someone who sells to WISPs and you want to do the right thing then hit me offline at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will get you the information you need to help you reach the readers of the WISPA list servers and help us with our mission to help the WISP industry.
All the best,
Scriv

PS. I am sorry for sending the ad out twice on this list. I made a mistake.
begin:vcard
fn:John Scrivner
n:Scrivner;John
org:Mt. Vernon. Net, Inc.
adr;dom:PO Box 1582;;1 Dr Park Road Suite H1;Mt. Vernon;Il;62864
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:President
tel;work:618-244-6868
url:http://www.mvn.net/