2 Netgear FSM726   ~ $200             =  $ 400
2 Netgear AGM721F  ~ $285             =  $ 570
2 500 Meter SC SC patch cables ~ 779  =  $1558
+ conduit, trench etc.

is one way to go.

Antoher is ethernet extenders. These will let you go 4000 feet at 16.67
Megabits per sec over voice grade twisted pair for about $600 per set.

John