I've read it.  Their focus is divestiture of BS's 2.5 GHz spectrum (and to a lesser extent the 2.3 GHz spectrum held by AT&T and BS).  They filed comments on 6/5 and reply comments on 6/20.  Several other parties made the same arguments, but Clearwire's are the strongest and most detailed.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm a telecom attorney.  In addition to having WISP clients, I am representing PaeTec in the AT&T/BS merger proceeding and filed comments on their behalf.  Call me at 301-933-7216 if you want to talk about the Clearwire filings.

Mark Del Bianco

Frank Muto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Has any one read the Clearwire comment posted on the AT&T/BS merger
petition, 06-74?

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6518374295

Frank Muto
Co-founder - Washington Bureau for ISP Advocacy - WBIA
Telecom Summit Ad Hoc Committee
http://gigabytemarch.blog.com/ www.wbia.us

Mark Del Bianco
3929 Washington St.
Kensington, MD 20895
301-933-7216

This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the named addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify me at (301) 933-7216 and permanently delete the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof.