From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jason Hensley
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:36 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Tranzeo WDS capacity, Mikrotik - problems

I've got a two AP WDS setup with Tranzeo TR-6000's with PacWireless 13db
omni's on each.  They are less than a mile apart.  Any idea how many
CPE's
 can run on each AP before it starts causing issues?  We're going to be
 replacing the WDS setup with an actual backhaul soon, but just haven't
 gotten it done yet.

 I'm having trouble with performance.  Works fine for awhile and then it
 seems to bog down, and then back to normal again.  I've got about 10
clients
 (all  Tranzeo gear) on each of the AP's.  I wouldn't think that this
would
 cause issues but I may be wrong.  Signal between the WDS connections is
 around the -65 mark so that's no problem.  I've got a couple of
marginal
 clients (running -90 or so) so I'm wondering if these could possibly be
 causing it. Everything is horizontal pol.

When the service completely drops out I can get to the AP's just fine
from
the client end, but can't get to the router (RB532).  I've switched out
cabling, switches, etc with no luck.  Have a new 532 on the way so I'm
going
to switch it out as well and see what happens, but anyone have any other

thoughts?

 Also, anyone have experience with an X10 camera shutting down their
network?

 Thanks!