To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Forgetful

Blake,

Just another one for the tool chest. ;-)

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

Blake Bowers wrote:

There are a number of sites out there, including

http://towers.conxx.net/

http://www.towermaps.com/

http://www.towersource.com/

The problem with the first one is that it is simply a dump of
the FCC data, and does not list any towers that are not
registered with the FCC.

The problem with the others is that while they list many
towers that are not registered with the FCC, they charge
for use.

There is no source that lists ALL the towers out there.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ross Cornett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Conversations over a new WISP Trade Organization" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:27 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Forgetful

Recently, someone posted a website that linked to all the towers in the country and that site was a listing of contact phone numbers for each tower.

can you please post that site again.

Thank you.

Ross Cornett
VP