Tim Kerns wrote:
>The last time this happened to me 90% of my network was bridged.
>Now I am 90% routed and have not seen the problem

Very true, as long as you're not using Motorola Canopy.  We also used routing to break up the broadcast domains.  Problem using Motorola Canopy is that an AP Site with up to 6APs are bridged within the Motorola site equipment (CMM) and we continued having storms within a site (between multiple offending customer CPE served from the same site) even after adding a router at each site.  With non-Motorola APs you can do a better job and block CPE-CPE traffic within the same AP and independently feed each AP from a site router.

Rich