A special thanks goes to Jeremy Davis, Jeremy was on the phone and looking at the Mikrotik all the while, most of the cudoos go to Jeremy.  below I make it sound like I did it.  NOT TRUE, I'm the guy with the thick skull in this mix.

JEREMY DAVIS - GETS ALL THE CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Wallace [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 03:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 'WISPA General List'
Subject: [WISPA] Re: [WISP] Network Storm

Thank You all for your input, I will make a troubleshooting guide with this and some other responses I have kept.  Since you all responded so generously.  Its working, not "fixed".  The culprit is a Canopy 2.45 Advantage AP,  with no customers registered.  It just doesn't seem to work all the time.  So I redirected those users to my 900 canopy system.  There are no SM's to be registered.  about 4 days ago I restarted the AP and thought I'll try again with a new install for this friday.  never thought about the AP being the problem.

So, when I got to the Headend, I thought, lets just see which sector is producing the problem and then I can at lest provide service to my other users.  So, I unplugged all AP's, left them off for 5 minutes, then added them back to the router one at a time, sector 3 was the bug, I just unplugged the AP.  I didn't have to work nearly as hard as you all recommended, I was lucky, very lucky.

But now I am going to download Ethereal "WireShark" and learn how to use it,

Thanks again for all your insights and advice.

You guys are Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!