Sascha,

The use of TV white spaces is the best and most cost effective way to serve
Rural America in low density areas with trees, hills and valleys.

All of the other methods including WiMax will not work in Southern / Central
Indiana. Our markets are those unserved by Telco's and CATV's.
They do not want to serve because of density.  TV white space will give much
better coverage - from 25-30% in rural areas to 50-70% depending on terrain.

Please express the need for unlicensed bands or an FCC method to reward
service to these people, not having someone purchase frequencies and then
just sit on them.  Those non served persons in Rural America want service
now, not in 5 years. It is a very important point for the development of the
non served areas.

Our company, NetsurfUSA, Inc., a 12 month old WISP with 350 clients cannot
and will not support any bill which would limit the use of TV white space
for Broadband.

Thank you for your consideration,

Don Renner
NetSurfUSA, Inc.