Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] RouterBoard 532s

Hi,

I never received an email from their support group, John Tully or anyone else about this issue. My guess (after a month of no responses) is they were not aware of the issue and are now trying to fix it. It still surprises me they have not publicly said anything.

Travis
Microserv

Eric Rogers wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a resolution on this issue?  If you browse
Mikrotik's site, the thread has been removed.

Eric