From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lonnie Nunweiler
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 8:38 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Routerboard 532 and NStreme2

It will just be easier to support an insane MTU size so that people
can go and do whatever they want.  I can imagine people doing some
vlan in vlan and then running the whole works over a tunnel, and each
one adds tags and headers to the actual 1500 byte payload.

Lonnie

--
Lonnie Nunweiler
Valemount Networks Corporation