From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Brownson
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 5:18 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Frequency Question

Last I heard is the profile was released and the FCC is establishing testing and certification standards/procedures and that equipment should be certifiable and shipping either really late this year or early next.

Mike B

Gino A. Villarini wrote:

Im under the impression that the Standard has already been released and
currently equipment is being tested and certified... Some manufacturers has
released launch predictions for q4 06 and q1 07

Patrick, could you confirm this?

Gino A. Villarini
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.