There is a possiblity I might be on, or feeding a TV transmitter facility
(or  both).

What should I know or do in preparation for, this?   The site has a 200 foot
tower, 300,000 KW eirp.  I've driven by it and I get a nasty taste in my
mouth and everything in my truck shocked me when I touched metal.

I would expect to need some kind of special precautions here,
equipment-wise.    No, i'm not climbing or anything else...

neofast.net - fast internet for North East Oregon and South East Washington
email me at mark at neofast dot net
541-969-8200
Direct commercial inquiries to purchasing at neofast dot net