Ya, last I knew I thought thunderstorms can reach up 75,000 feet. Not good for a balloon.

Brian

Dawn DiPietro wrote:

Dylan,

I read it then too. But I figured it would still be a good story to post for those who have not.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

Dylan Oliver wrote:

Seems like I read a press release announcing the imminent test flight of the stratellite last year.

http://www.sanswire.com/press.htm

"Stratellite Prototype to be launched in summer" <http://www.sanswire.com/videoFox.html>, Fox News, 12 April 2005, Fox News Live

Don't get me wrong! Super idea. Thought of it myself - and then found the stratellite already in progress :/

I'll be launching a demo in the dead of winter (when hell is most likely to freeze over)

Best,
--
Dylan Oliver
Primaverity, LLC