Our Spectra Lites are adaptive timeslots, if that’s the right term. If you run the link calc it will give you a Max throughput in either direction:

146.50

114.26

99.99999%

0.06

All I can say is make damn sure you set the noise floor, it makes a huge difference with these radios.

Answer your question????

Mike Bushard, Jr

Wisper Wireless Solutions, LLC