On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, Matt Larsen - Lists wrote:

I've heard of some folks using an OSPF router on both ends and two hdx backhaul radios to simulate FDD, with excellent results. Added benefit of having a backup link already in place if one radio fails. I will be trying this on my next set of backhaul deployments.

I have done this. All you need is 2 radio links with ethernet ports, a couple of Mikrotik (preferred) boxes and a few minutes beyond getting the links up and running. A 100Mbps HDX link becomes a 100Mbps FDX link for just a little more than twice the price of the HDX link. The nice thing is, you can add more links and you have the ability to add even more bandwidth. Depending on whether you what you use for the radio links, you can do this very inexpensively.

--
Butch Evans
573-276-2879