Hello Tom,

Brag about networks?  Still do!  lol

Believe me when I say you're preaching to the choir when it comes to Trango.
It has been a wild ride UP with the 5800/5830 product and certainly a
disappointing DOWNWARD slide with the introduction of yet one miserable
Trango product after another.  As we predicted Trango has lost its rudder
and drifting aimlessly without any apparent direction.  This has been very
disheartening to witness to say the least.  I'm still holding out hope, but
not holding my breath.

Once the M5830 is gone we'll have moved along to another product.  Hopefully
that product will be Alvarion VL, but not until the "RF purists" (as they
like to call themselves <cough-bullshit-cough>) make a few fundamental
changes.  Dual polarity and dual band on the fly.  I've asked Patrick this
question, but it appears the cat's got his tongue!  <grin>

What's the big deal for Alvarion to add another Atheros radio to the product
that will give them dual polarity and dual band capability?  Alvarion would
rather you have to stock twice the SKUs (V & H SUs) for the ability to
change polarity?  Not to mention the truck rolls required...this is simply
out of the question.

Best,

Brad