Jon, When it's WiMAX they'll be using OFDM and their current older
modulation techniques will be out the window...reliable pipes are being sold
every day on BreezeAccess VL with and without voip. Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 10:17 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alvarion VL Fixes Problems with Backhaul Links

Hey Brad, VOIP may be the only thing canopy is lagging in. I'm curious
if they'll improve that in the version 8 software release or at least
when they move toward WIMAX compatibility. In the mean time I'm more
concerned with providing reliable pipes...

Jon Langeler
Michwave Tech.

Brad Larson wrote:

>Jon, Canopy is not fast enough for many now and voip performance is
lacking.
>Depending on the circumstance you may be right for many but the times are
>changing very quickly. There are more and more projects hitting the streets
>where you don't even make the cut if you can't pass the higher data traffic
>or support more than 25 voip calls per sector. Brad

********
viruses(192).
********

********