To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 10:12 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Real World comparison of Trango-staros-Alvarion

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, Brad Larson wrote:

Butch, I don't believe Tom spent 2 days installing the Alvarion link....Brad

Nope. If I implied that, I apologize. He spent 2 days installing _A_ link. Part of the time was with Trango and the final (and current) link was StarOS. As I understand it, the Alvarion never got installed, or if it did, it was replaced with the StarOS for reasons which he detailed in the original post in this thread.

--
Butch Evans
573-276-2879