-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 12:29 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Diagnosing interference

I use a spectrum analyzer.  It's for rent too :-).

EC also has a very nice portable unit (much easier to use) that's available
for rent.  Or they have them for sale if you're looking for something to
keep.

I used to use some tools from teletronics but the new version isn't nearly
as good.  If you just need something that'll give you a ballpark reading
they do work better than nothing.

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless